California Super Lotto Plus
Florida Lotto 653
Lotto Colorado Lottery
Massachusetts Mass Millions
New Jersey Pick-6 Lotto
New York Lotto
Ohio Super Lotto Plus
Pennsylvania Super Six Lotto
Rhode Island Wild Money
Washington Lotto Plus
Irish Lotto 6/42
Jamaica LOTTO 6/37
New Zealand Lotto
Spanish Lotto 6/49
British National Lottery
Lotto Texas as you know has changed in configuration. The
First drawing was held on Wednesday, May 7, 2003.
To now play Lotto Texas you select five (5) regular numbers
from a field of 1 to 44 and one (1) Bonus Ball number from 1
to 44. Five (5) white balls are drawn from a field of 44,
and then one (1) blue bonus ball is drawn from a field of
When what we consider sufficient draw results are available
that provide usable statistics since the Lotto Texas
configuration change became effective, The GENERATOR will
provide all the results for the draws in the new
configuration. In the meantime as a courtesy to players, The
GENERATOR will continue to provide the statistics and draw
results available prior to the configuration change.
QUALITY FEATURES FROM The GENERATOR
- Instructions are provided to assist you from the very first time
you start The Generator. In the trial period a blinking prompt,
"Launch quick start guide", will always be displayed. All first time
users are advised to click on this prompt that immediately launches
the Quick Start guide for you to view the valuable startup
instructions on how to use The Generator.
- Free unlimited lifetime program updates immediately available
- Includes a base of major United States, Canadian and International
lotteries. Lotteries will always be added based on demand.
- Subscription up to Date Winning Draw history results for all the
major United States, Canadian and International lotteries supported
by The Generator.
- Determines the current success trend probability of numbers using
strict time phased analysis of statistics from the used history of
each lottery's winning draw numbers. Each lottery's numbers are
placed into one of seven different RANKS sets of numbers (RANKS 0 to
6). Numbers in each RANK have a similar possibility of being drawn
but The Generator can reveal from statistics which number in each
rank is more likely to be successfully drawn based on how many draws
have gone by since each number was last drawn. The Generator further
assigns a best to last "Draw Position" to each lottery ball.
- "Online Help" in the application and "Documentation" from www.lotterygenerator.com details for you how to understand and use
the statistics assembled for each lottery.
- Three sets of numbers are selected for you from each lottery's
ball set to choose from: (a) An Initial Qualifying Selection (IQS)
set, (b) a Rank Suggested Set (RSS) chosen from the IQS, (c) All
other numbers that statistically fail to be IQS selected.
Important Note: In most 6/49 lotteries, the odds of winning are 1 in
13,983,816. The Generator's winning odds from the IQS is 1 in
475,020 and from the RSS is 1 in 38,760 when the Lottery's current
statistics patterns hold true. The Generator dramatically improves
your odds of winning and allows you to confidently play without
- A history of each Lottery's winning draw numbers is always
available for review.
- Automatically check your played tickets for winning numbers.
- Record your winnings by lottery for review by lottery and total
The Generator always selects the numbers deemed to be the best for
the next draw but you are always completely in charge of how you
choose to assemble your play tickets:
- Quick Pick ticket selections by The Generator are assembled form
- Generator ticket selections are more vigorously assembled from the RSS
- Players assemble their own play tickets from their own selected
number set with the assistance of the vital statistics available.
Players can therefore:
- Use any of these sets and have The Generator pick your play
tickets simulating the way numbers are drawn and using intelligent
random generation methods.
- Use your own favorite Wheeling System to generate your tickets
from the Generator play sets or your own
- From the Help drop down menu select "Play the movie" to always get
six randomly generated numbers selected for you.
- Setup, play and fully manage your own lottery, (add, change,
delete draw results or the lottery itself), if your lottery is
currently unsupported by The Generator. (Note: It is recommend that
you first have at least a history of the last the 21 draws entered
to be able to be used for statistical analysis before playing your
- Supplied lotteries can be updated with draw results. All other
functions for these are Generator controlled.
- Always the latest Online Help available for all players.
| Minimum System
Operating System: Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/XP
Processor: Pentium 133 (Pentium 233 or higher
Hard Drive: 20 MB
Memory: 32 MB (64 MB or more recommended)
Screen Resolution: 800 x 600 (1024 x 768 recommended)